"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind". - Henry James

Monday, July 9, 2012

Post Card Project


I'm working at finding a use for the ever-growing pile of discarded paintings that I never finished or should never have finished or otherwise don't know what to do with.  It occurred to me that I could collage on them and cut them into post cards and send them out into the world!
I made a list of friends and family and even slight acquaintances who I thought might enjoy something in the mail other than advertisements and bills.  So I cut up a bunch and wrote out the addresses and slapped a stamp on them and away they went!
Kind of fun.  The first 14 are these ink-over-collage-over-painting type.  The next ten are different and the next group will be different still!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Deb,
    I got my car yesterday. It is fantastic. I love the texture of the crazy flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful Linda! So glad you like the crazy flowers :-D

      Delete