"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind". - Henry James

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

More Post Cards


Two more images of the collage post cards.  I have heard back from a few people who were delighted to receive something other than bills and adverts in the mail.  So far I've sent out 24 - one to Scotland and one to Australia!  I have about 23 more to send and maybe more as I collect more addresses.

I wish I had thought to sign the first group I sent out.  Too late.

Got to go make another 10 or 12 now ~

2 comments:

  1. I'd happily trade ya! I didnt see a place to email you, but let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Email me your addy and I'll add you to my post card list ~ dugan.deb@gmail.com

      Delete