"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind". - Henry James

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Artist's Way Week One - Artist Date

On very my first successful Artist Date (a "do over" after my less successful attempt on Monday), I went to a nearby town and tried out the camera on my iPod Touch.  

First up - adorable dog in car.
Then I took myself off to the used section of the bookstore
where I found The Artist's Way!,
airplanes on the ceiling,
and two treasures.
On to a cafe
for tea and a scone and a look through my books.
Took a walk around Depot Square

and found a pretty leaf.
Over the bridge.
and one more dog!

And another dog!  I met my friend Susan and her dog, Haley, walking in the park.  I thought I took a still photo of them, but I had my camera on video and took a 2-second and a 4-second video of them instead. Now I know how to shoot video... sort of.

I thoroughly enjoyed my Artist Date and I can hardly wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment