"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind". - Henry James

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Another Everyday Object

One more everyday object.  My grandmother had one of these and my mother had one too.  Probably my aunts each had their own.  Of course, I had to have one as well.  I like to put cream in one pitcher and milk in another one.  The trick is to remember which one I put the cream in and which one I put the milk in...

2 comments:

  1. I've seen little creamers like this. You did a very nice job rendering it. I guess you could tie a ribbon around the neck of the cream or the milk - whichever you use the least (it won't get so dirty that way with drips perhaps).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much freebird! Great suggestion. I'm thinking the cow would would look lovely with a pretty ribbon and maybe even a little bell.

    ReplyDelete