"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind". - Henry James

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lab 10: At the Coffee Shop



For Lab 10 I took myself out to Starbucks and got a tall Awake tea and a Salted Caramel Sweet Square.  I love the small treats they have at Starbucks.  They are good enough that they satisfy that urge for something sweet and delicious, but not so huge that I feel like I've really blown it (especially after having done Pilates for an hour).

Lab 10:  At the Coffee Shop we are instructed to get a cup of coffee or tea and to select a nice corner seat and take a good look around.  All the corner seats were taken so I sat at one of the tables.  The idea is to do some blind contour drawing of anyone that catches your interest.  After you've completed the blind drawing, you can go back and add any details that you want while looking at your paper.  I didn't get much of a chance to do that.

I wish I could have stayed longer and done more drawing.  I wasn't able to add any details to this one.  I can't wait to go back and try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment