"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind". - Henry James

Thursday, April 14, 2011

iPod Case

Watercolor in Strathmore Visual Journal, 5 x 8 inches, approx.

A watercolor sketch for an iPod case following Kelli Nina Perkins' tutorial Small Media Case using an image from your sketchbook.   I have to wait until my daughter comes to visit to help me do some color correction in Photoshop. I printed a test on copy paper and the colors are quite dull.  

1 comment:

  1. Well, i still think this is a good painting despite the fact that there will be some color corrections in Photoshop. Nonetheless, great work! As you have or haven't known I have a painting blog. If you aren't doing anything you could drop by anytime. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete