"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind". - Henry James

Friday, March 25, 2011

Cattle Under a Tree

Cattle at Gibbet Hill Grill.  Daniel Smith watercolor & Lexington Gray Noodler's ink on hp watercolor paper, approx. 5 x 7 inches.
I'm so winter weary that I've been going through reference images from spring, summer, and even fall.  This is from high summer, although it scanned more yellow than the original.  If I knew how to work with Photoshop, I could adjust the color...  One more thing to learn!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Deb,

    just listened to your podcast interview (again) and it's as amazing as i remember it. By the way, if you go to picnik.com you can do many things to photos. this is what i mainly use because i don't have photoshop (someday). it works great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ludid Ryu! I'll give picnik.com a try. Photoshop is so NOT user friendly - to me anyway :-D

    ReplyDelete