"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind". - Henry James

Friday, February 18, 2011

Podcast with the Amazing Ricë Freeman-Zachery!

I had the wonderful experience the other day of talking with the fabulous and amazing Ricë Freeman-Zachery of Notes from the Voodoo Cafe about my favorite subject - drawing!  Thanks Ricë!  It was soooo much fun!

That's me drawing jellyfish at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.  If I can find the drawing (I've got to get organized), I'll post it soon.

4 comments:

  1. it was truly a pleasure to listen to your interview. i also felt your passion for your
    art through you voice in an extremely genuine way. best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am listening to your podcast right now and so enjoying hearing your thoughts and words. So glad to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Ludid and Diana. Talking to Ricë is a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved listening to you two talk, so inspiring and sweet!

    ReplyDelete