"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind". - Henry James

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Drawing Lab 10 At the Coffee Shop


I completely forgot the instructions Carla Sonheim gave for Drawing Lab 10 At the Coffee Shop!  I was sort of nervous drawing in public.  I don't know why because no one ever notices, let alone looks at or comments on my work.

Next time I go out to a coffee shop to draw, I'm going to try to follow the instructions from Drawing Lab.  I think if I start with blind contour to get the basic shapes down and then go back and add details and features and such, I might be happier with the results.

I bought some PanPastels that I'm dying to try out too.  Maybe I can combine a trip to draw at the coffee shop with a tryout of the new materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment