"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind". - Henry James

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Drawing Lab 6 Index Card Multiples



For Lab 6 - Index Card Multiples I used an old photo of my dog for reference.  The assignment is to do several (I think she suggested 20 - I did 21) drawings of the same image on index cards using a chisel-point marker.  The idea is to work quickly and not to think too, too much.  You can't get much detail or to be too fussy with such a large marker on the small index cards.

It was fun and I love looking at them all together!  I'm not sure what I am going to do with them.  I may carve a stamp from one of them or put one or two into Photoshop and add color or patterns.  It might help me learn some functions in Photoshop.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Linsey! I'm afraid I've been neglecting my blog for far too long. Time to post more!

      Delete