"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind". - Henry James

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Accordion Book and Goals for the Class


And what am I going to do for my first Artist's Journal pages?  Here is the unfinished accordion book that I started using an old watercolor painting that never went anywhere.  I'm trying to decide if I should use the unpainted back or the painted front.  I think ink drawings look sort of good over the prepared backgrounds, so I might do that.  And I have to devise some sort of cover for it and a way to keep it closed.  Still thinking about it.

Oh, and goals:
  • I'd like to be more consistent in keeping my artist's journal.  
  • I'd like to learn to work more quickly, not get bogged down in detail so much.
  • I'd like to incorporate more writing, better notes.  I either write or draw, but rarely both.

I think that is enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment